Pathfinder is a PNI based product that finds fibre paths between two structures in a fibre network.
Pathfinder identifies where fibre splicing is required to complete a path through the network and can auto
matically perform the necessary splices and output a splice report detailing the network changes.
Key Pathfinder features include:
- Identifies and displays multiple different fibre paths between two structures
- Displays business information (such as fibre owner, leases, current usage type) about the paths to allow the user to make informed splicing decisions
- Generates a splice report indicating all network changes necessary to connect the fibre path
- Automatically make all splices to create a complete end to end fibre path
- Supports both cable connectivity and graphical splice diagrams
- Automatically orthogonalises new connections in splice diagrams to ensure tidy splice diagrams.
The features are shown below: